Sunday, September 21, 2008

Blogworld

This is my 18th post. I am a blogging newbie . I just recently discovered this world and wanted to explore more of it. Here is how it happened: I was introduced to blogworld by Michael Manning. I was introduced to Michael Manning by Gunner Gillespie. I was introduced to Gunner Gillespie four years ago by my daughter, Bella. Bella and Gunner met and became fast friends at IKids. Both currently attend Marshall County Schools.

Check out those sites. Maybe you will be entertained and laugh, inspired and act, or motivated and help. People are beautiful and life is good.

6 comments:

Walker said...

Thats the way it always starts.
I was introduced to blogging by my EX almost four years ago.
Blogging lasted longer than the relationship did, go figure LOL

Michael is one of the good guys you find online.
I'm one of the crazy insane freaky ones your everyone warns you about.

3 Magpies said...

Walker: I now consider myself duly warned. Ha! Variety is the spice of life. (o:

Girl Rants said...

I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE A CHUG~A~LUGGER????

I LOVE THAT KID!!!

3 Magpies said...

I love that kid and my little kid loves that kid and my big kid loves that kid. We saw him on Saturday. He is one handsome and loved kid!

Anonymous said...

Not bad. Here is my less interesting blog: http://animepunk2103.wordpress.com/

I subscribed so I'll be reading! :)

3 Magpies said...

Hey Punk!
Glad you stopped by!I put your site on my list. I'll be reading you, too. (=