Friday, September 26, 2008

Scoreboard: Volvo 2, 3Magpies Unbreakable?

Unbreakable, starring Bruce Willis, was on television tonight. I did not watch it. I simply do not buy in to the idea that one single person can live, practically unscathed, through such a severe train crash. It is impossible. Especially impossible since the train was not a Volvo. Last night near Elizabethtown Kentucky, (Yes, the one and the same, the namesake of Elizabethtown, the movie, starring Orlando Bloom and what'sher?name Dunst.) I totaled my second Volvo (in 6 years, neither accident my fault) and walked away practically unscathed. Is this movie worthy? No. Is this Volvo praise worthy? YES, a resounding YES!!! Life is beautiful and Volvo Rocks! Enough said.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm confused ... Invincible is a football movie staring Mark Walberg. Unbreakable is a Bruce Willis movie where is survives a train crash and ends up being a superhero. Or is there another Invincible I dont know about?

3 Magpies said...

Thanks for the catch. My brain is shaken, not stirred... I can blame it on the accident, right???

Girl Rants said...

HAHAHAHA!
but bruce was a SUPERhero! lol! ive seen it because i love anything, and all M.Night. ( sixth sense, the village, signs, lady in the water)
im so glad you are ok
so YAY VOLVO!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah you can blame it on the accident. That stinks about totaling the volvo. I've never totaled a car before ...

Girl Rants said...

p.s.
"drink rootbeer, its AWESOME!"
ha. i wonder if you guys hear the NY accents in their speaking.

Unknown said...

I owned a Volvo for two and a half months. Sitting at a red light a kid who was girl-watching it me at 45 miles per hour and fire fighters had to use jaws of life to pry me out. Totalled. But the car saved my life!

3 Magpies said...

Punk: Thanks for letting me off the hook! You are a good boy!(-;!
Girl: You are talking to a southern blueblood. Everyone else has accents. ~~sniff, sniff ~~ (Insert fake uppety high brow stuffiness.)
Michael: Glad to know you are a fellow Unbreakable. Volvo Rocks!

Jamie Dawn said...

We drive a VOLVO!!!!
I love it!