Thursday, October 23, 2008

PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY


"Our faithful and precious train riders
It is with great sadness that I write this. My heart is full of pain and my stomach aches, hospice thinks it will be within 48 hours that Gunner will trade in his red and blue, “I think I can” train for the all white and gold “Heavenly Express”. I have not given up hope nor have I stopped asking the Lord to allow Gunner to stay on this earth healed and tumor free. Please join me in praying for that miracle. This can still be a miracle in the making.
We ask that you give us time with Gunner just in case the Lord does call him home. We want to spend every moment we can with him. Please leave your messages on the site or email if you need to get in touch with us as I will be checking them. I need to hear your words so that I stay uplifted and comforted. The whole family does.
God bless each and everyone of you.
Gunner’s proud mama
Janna"
Please drop to your knees and put your hands together and pray for this child and for this family. We must all come together to lift one another in faith, hope, & love.
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

1 comment:

Girl Rants said...

all aboard the heaven express