Wednesday, December 24, 2008

We Wish You a Merry Little Christmas!


I tried and I tried to get just the right image to capture the Christmas Spirit and convey the many blessings of this season, but my kids just would not cooperate. Either one was fussing or the other one was scolding or one was looking away or one was talking... So I settled on this non personal cartoonish greeting to say it for us! (That's Bella on the left and CeCe on the right!)

No matter the image, here's wishing you and yours a very merry Christmas and a happy, healthy prosperous 2009!

7 comments:

Walker said...

Looks good to me

Merry Christmas to you and yours :)

Just telling it like it is said...

It is the thought that counts right? Merry Christmas to you and your family... May God bless you this coming year in new and wonderful ways;)

3 Magpies said...

Walker: Have a great 2009!

JTILII: Thanks! Wishing you a great 2009!

Unknown said...

It's still cool to stop by here at 3 MAGPIES...I just love that Blog name! :D) Hope Christmas was very good. Did you get the red Porsche 911 I had shipped over? ;)

Chef E said...

I love this, and to think I did not bother this year with cards for anyone, even family...I am so bad...Happy New Year to you and the family...oh I did tell family about your jewelry site this week!

Girl Rants said...

merry happy i owe you a text stalk.

3 Magpies said...

Michael: Santa was good to us and yes, he left his sleigh! Thanks Santa! Hope your 2009 is the best!

Chef E: Happy 2009 to you and yours! We are hoping for the best year ever! Thanks for the shout out!

Hey Girlie! You owe me nothing! Happy New Year! I hope you have a great 2009!