Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring Break 2009... 3 Magpies Style


Road Trip

Whew! What a blast! 2161 miles later we are home, safe and sound, and TIRED. It is a GOOD tired, though. We came, we saw, we conquered, and we shall return. Where? NEW YORK!

This week is Spring Break and the 3 Magpies love to travel, so off we went. This trip we had another travel buddy ride to NYC with us. We were delivering her home to NYC from KY and her work with ShOtS for a Cure. This was certainly our pleasure. The little magpies and I have made a forever friend.

While in NYC, we visited many of the sights. The two little magpies and I then headed westward to Niagara Falls. After our stay at the falls, we were on our way home. More pictures and tales from our travels will be forthcoming.

New York
is beautiful and friendship is, well, as our new friend would say... MINT!

11 comments:

Chef E said...

I am glad you girls had a good time!

Wish I could have meet you in NYC, I only live a few minutes away...

3 Magpies said...

Hey Chef E!
I think we could have called our trip "The Fast and the Furious" as it was a quickie trip. We will be back... hope to see you then!

Girl Rants said...

misses and hugs to the 3magpies.
<3

Walker said...

Sounds like it was a fun trip.
I haven't been to Niagra falls but i know i will be there this summer and who knows, I may invade the States while i am there.
I got a barrel and set up already ;)

Happy Easter

Femin Susan said...

hope you enjoyed the trip...

Just telling it like it is said...

Sounds like a wondrous time;)

Tamara said...

Awww! I wanna take a trip TOO!
Seems like alot of my blog buds are hitting the open roads...How cool!

3 Magpies said...

We had sooo much fun! I'd recommend this road trip to anyone who likes o drive, drive, drive!

Tamara said...

Waiting on the pix..waiting...waiting...waiting....
ummm....like:hellllllo?
(kidding)

;-}

Girl Rants said...

DO OVER

Girl Rants said...

again.